Working on a Real Life Project

Saturday 12 October 2013

I feel very lucky to have landed myself such an amazing job right after graduating and having only worked there for just over two months I feel like I have learnt so much and have already gained so much useful knowledge. Producing work at  uni and producing work for an actual client are two completely different world's , I have been very lucky to have worked along side this amazing project we are currently working on and along with my senior designer  and colleague I have produced these plans which have taught me a lot as I was able to learn about electrical , lighting and builders plans. Below you can see some of the plans I have produced and/or worked alongside with.







No comments

Post a Comment

« »
Blog Design by The Blog Store