SURFACE WITH A PURPOSE. Emotions.

Wednesday 23 February 2011

During this project I concentrated on Emotions, I looked into the meaning behind emotions. My work reflects the different types of emotions we human beings  experience. I took pictures of babies, children, friends etc and I did some secondary source research on war which relates to my subject matter of emotions. I looked at Ron Mueck and his work based on children and babies, along with Vincent Van Gogh as I like his painting techniques and style. I also looked at a pop artist Roy Linchestein as some  his paintings show emotions .


Pencil and watercolour Drawings 



Collage pice of work based on the subject of WAR

                

                                                         ANDY WARHOL




VINCENT VAN GOGH





                                                            
                       A3 ACRYLIC PAINTING IN THE STYLE OF VINCENT VAN GIGH





                                                            MONO PRINTING




                                A3 Acrylic paint painting using newspaper cuttings in the background


MONO PRINTS

No comments

Post a Comment

« »
Blog Design by The Blog Store